I can’t stress enough how important it is that you surround yourself with supportive people who make you feel important and special, and who enhance your life with their presence. If their presence is making you feel worse instead of better, re-evaluate why you’re letting them stay.
please dont immediately conform to every opinion you see on tumblr
Can we talk about how my phone lasts longer on 1% battery than it does on the other 99%.
IN THE FIFTH GIF HE PATS THE CUPS WITH HIS LITTLE PAWS TO MAKE SURE IT’S IN. BRB, DYING.
What’s the oldest person who’s asked you to do that (call people bitch)?
She was probably pushing a good 90, 95. I’m not even kidding! This woman comes up to me, and she’s like “Oh my god, I love you so much!”. And she’s very old, very frail. Very frail.
top 10 challenge: 10 shows // parks and recreationpawnee: first in friendship, fourth in obesity.